DYOSTEM is a tool for evaluating the enological potential of plots and determining the harvest date.
It is used to determine and quantify the active sugar load of the berry, the volume, the color and the heterogeneity of the vintage. It helps to determine the metabolism of the plant, distinguish the different stages of maturation and determine the date of harvest.
- To anticipate the desired wine style from the vineyard.
- Makes production profitable.
- No mixing of good and bad plots.
- Estimation of the enological potential of each plot.
- Separation of plots by style of wine or behavior of the vineyard.
- Grouping of plots with identical behaviors.