9 months to grow the grape with the adequate profile and just a few days to express all its potential.
The challenge facing winemakers during alcoholic fermentation.
Successful AF is something that provides a clean and complete outcome and sees the expression of the grape’s organoleptic potential. This does not come from a recipe, but from the correct interpretation of the grape and its annual variability (physicochemical balance, nitrogen level, type of precursors, tannic style, health, etc).
These are reasons enough to dedicate all the attention and care necessary to achieve success. You will only get the expected organoleptic performance if you master the main parameters:
- Harvest date and characterization of the grape.
- Yeast strains adapted to the expression sought.
- Nutrition based on the balance of the grape and the profile sought.
- Turbidity appropriate to the aromatic style.
- Fermentation temperature and speed.